I’m new to this entire tag your it meme thing. But it sounds fun. So I got this from I Should Be Folding Laundry. She said, “I tag you” and I’m taking her literally. Thank you for posting the rules, too, Beth.
And away we go:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I lettered in three sports in high school…volleyball, basketball and softball. I managed the boy’s soccer team (pretty smart, eh…but I dated a football player…but ended up marrying a soccer player).
2. I’m a closet writer, avid reader, lapsed artist.
3. I lived in Turkey for two years and my high school graduation ceremony was held in the Ephesus Amphitheater.
4. I love purple pens. I only want to write with purple pens. I like all things purple. But really LOVE purple pens. Send me your purple pens.
5. I have a can’t-help-myself-gotta-buy-em BOOK FETISH. I adore books. I have tons of books. I periodically go thru my books and weep as I part with my Old Friends, but I have to make room for New Friends. I’m always purchasing books. My husband is NOT a reader. At all. His reason, “I read all day at work”. None of my children are readers. I’m still praying for them.
6. I play the piano. Very well, actually. Took lessons for years. Was told I could, “do something with it” and opted not to. Just sold my piano last year. Whenever I want to, I can play the grand piano at church.
7. I’m the office manager for our church. Best job ever. Worst job ever.
8. I love to get dressed up and go to formal functions. The whole nine yards…formal dress, new shoes, jewelry, make-up, sit down dinner, dancing. LOVE IT. My husband…not so much. But he indulges me now and then.