Darla tagged me with the following meme:
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ok, my facts are:
1. I love to mix my foods together on my plate. Nothing makes me happier than Thanksgiving dinner when I can mix my turkey, mashed taters, gravy, veggies all together. Best part…it thoroughly disgusts my in-laws! My family (and my husband) long ago adjusted to it.
2. I graduated high school in Turkey. Our graduation ceremony was in the Ephesus Amphitheater.
3. Our two oldest children are 11 months and 1 day apart. The Boy was three months old when I found out that I was pregnant with the girl. She was born 4 weeks early. You do the math 🙂
4. When I read a book, the rest of my world shuts down. What children? What job? What husband? What life? I ADORE reading and can get lost for days in book after book after book.
5. When I was a child, I would take a book, a flashlight and a pillow and head to the nearest closet or attic to be alone and read. I would get so wrapped up in the book that I wouldn’t hear people calling for me and looking for me.
6. I hate to drive. I especially hate driving on long trips and will do anything I can to get out of it. Which is funny because all I do is drive The Darlings all over the place.
7. The Man and I met in high school. He attended a different high school than I did. We met through my best friend. She and I attended church together. He was dating her. And then he was dating me. I was 15 and he was 17.
Ok, here are my tags…..their links are on the sidebar.
Joanne at The Simple Wife
Kathy at Day by Day
Kate at Small Scribbles
Teri at Facedown