You know I love me a list:
1. I can draw. But I haven’t for years. Thinking about taking it up again.
2. I can play the guitar. And the piano.
3. Oh, and I sing. Harmony.
4. I do not like to fly. Consequently, I have missed many a good time that was merely a plane ride away.
5. I do not like to camp. Period.
6. I owned a red hot Red Camaro for awhile. Loved it. By the Grace of God I never got a ticket in it. Nor did My Man.
7. I ride. Horses, I mean. And pretty daggone well. Or used to.
8. I have a small scar under my bottom lip from flipping over the front of my bike and biting all the way through my lip. Sadly, as I get older, the scar is becoming more noticeable.
9. I played volleyball, softball and basketball in high school. I loved that My Girl excelled at volleyball. Two inches shorter than me and 100x better. The Big Boy was and is a wicked baseball player. Home runs are his specialty. He played first base. Just like his momma. And the Wild Boy far exceeded any basketball skills I ever pretended to have.
10. I love musicals. And, although my children do not…The Big Boy does love Disney movies and let’s be honest…they are all about The Musical.
Here’s a bonus #11. I’m a chronic nail-biter/nail-picker. These days, I’m usually able to resist the urge but when I’m really, really stressed…not so much.
Hope you enjoyed this little peek into moi.